Orange Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
Part Used: Peel/Zest
Extraction Method: Cold Expression
Note Class: Top
Size: 05 mL
Only 1 left in stock
The magical and metaphysical properties of Orange Essential Oil:
Masculine – Sun – Fire
Love – Divination – Luck – Money
Sweet orange essential oil is extracted from the zest or peel of the fruit and has an intense orange scent that is sweet and fresh. It is known for its calm and uplifting aroma and used to help improve melancholy emotions, nervous tension and offers immune support.* Orange oil is used in many household cleaning products due to its high limonene content. The oil improves the smell of a musty or stale environment, and is a natural, eco-friendly alternative to chemical cleaners.
- Diffuse sweet orange to promote a feeling of calmness.*
- Add a few drops to hand soap for a fresh-clean smell.
- Add a few drops to freshen the laundry.
- Use sweet orange to clean around the home.
- Add a few drops to your favorite aroma jewelry or personal care product.
- Dilute sweet orange in a carrier oil of 2-4% for topical application.
- May cause irritation. Avoid direct sunlight or UV exposure after use.
Dilute essential oils appropriately in a carrier oil before topical application. May cause skin irritation. Patch test a small skin area with diluted oil prior to use. Avoid eye and mucous membrane contact. External use only. Basic Earth Essentials does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless you are working with a qualified health practitioner trained in the use of Clinical Essential Oil Therapy. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 2.2 in|