Black Haw Bark
$2.49 – $4.59
Origin: Wild Harvested US
Black Haw Bark associations, magical & metaphysical properties are like defining its personality.
Masculine – Saturn – Fire
Guelder Rose, Snowball Tree, King’s Crown, High Cranberry, Red Elder, Rose Elder, Water Elder, May Rose, Whitsun Rose, Dog Rowan, Silver Bells, Whitsun Bosses, Gaitre Berries, Black Haw
Black Haw Bark magickal properties in use:
- Combine with herbs, oils and crystals that have similar properties to potentially increase magick’s power.
- Use combinations to dress candles for specific intent.
- Make an offering of Black Haw to a Goddess or God.
- Powder with herbs and resins to create incense. Check out our Charcoal Incense Burners.
- Infusion – Place herb in a cup, then pour hot water over them, steep for 15-20 minutes.
- Infusions can be used in the sacred cup for specific magickal workings, moons, or times of year. – Place herb in a cup, then pour hot water over them, steep for 15-20 minutes, strain. We have an assortment of Mesh Infusers to choose from.
- Add herbs to sachets, or talisman’s.
- When making a spell box include herbs related to your intent.
- Sprinkle herbs around sacred space that match your magickal intent.
Packaged in our 100% compostable packaging. Read more about our herb packaging.
**Herbs should not be ingested, applied or inhaled by: those who are pregnant or attempting to
become pregnant; individuals who are breast feeding; or those age 17 or younger.
** Use at your own risk.
** Metaphysical properties and/or outcomes are not guaranteed.
14g (0.5 oz.), 28g (1 oz.)