$1.49 – $2.69
Origin: Responsibly Wildcrafted India
Barberry Bark associations, magical & metaphysical properties are like defining its personality.
Masculine – Fire – Mars
Berbery, Pipperidge Bush, Berberis Dumetorum
Possible magickal uses for Barberry Bark:
- Combine with herbs, oils and crystals that have similar properties to potentially increase magick’s power.
- Use combinations to dress candles for specific intent.
- Make an offering of herb to a Goddess or God.
- Powder with herbs and resins to create incense. Check out our Charcoal Incense Burners.
- Infusion – Place herb in a cup, then pour hot water over them, steep for 15-20 minutes.
- Infusions can be used in the sacred cup for specific magickal workings, moons, or times of year. – Place herb in a cup, then pour hot water over them, steep for 15-20 minutes, strain. We have an assortment of Mesh Infusers to choose from.
- Add herbs to sachets, or talisman’s.
- When making a spell box include herbs related to your intent.
- Sprinkle herbs around sacred space that match your magickal intent.
Packaged in our 100% compostable packaging. Read more about our herb packaging.
**Herbs should not be ingested, applied or inhaled by: those who are pregnant or attempting to
become pregnant; individuals who are breast feeding; or those age 17 or younger.
** Use at your own risk.
** Metaphysical properties and/or outcomes are not guaranteed.
14g (0.5 oz.), 28g (1 oz.)
Penn Herb Co