Peppermint Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Mentha piperita
Part Used: Leaves/Flowers
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Note Class: Top
Size: 05 mL
The magical and metaphysical properties of Peppermint Essential Oil:
Masculine – Mercury, Mars – Fire
Purification – Sleep – Love – Healing – Psychic Powers
Peppermint essential oil has a strong aroma with sharp-sweet tones due to its high menthol content. It is a very popular oil used for culinary flavoring and as a natural additive in oral care products. Peppermint has been used in traditional herbal medicine for its soothing qualities on the digestive system.* The sweet, crisp and smooth smell of peppermint offers a refreshing, yet energizing aroma.
- Diffuse peppermint to give the room a clean-crisp smell.
- Add a few drops to freshen the laundry.
- Inhale peppermint for digestive support.*
- Place a drop of peppermint in 8 oz water and use as a mouth rinse.
- Add a few drops to your favorite aroma jewelry or personal care product.
- Dilute peppermint in a carrier oil of 1-4% for topical application. Do not exceed 4% dilution.
Dilute essential oils appropriately in a carrier oil before topical application. May cause skin irritation. Patch test a small skin area with diluted oil prior to use. Avoid eye and mucous membrane contact. External use only. Basic Earth Essentials does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless you are working with a qualified health practitioner trained in the use of Clinical Essential Oil Therapy. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 2.2 in|
Basic Earth Essentials