Clove Bud Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Eugenia caryophyllata
Part Used: Flower Bud
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Note Class: Middle
Size: 05 mL
Only 1 left in stock
The magical and metaphysical properties of Clove Bud Essential Oil:
Masculine – Fire – Jupiter – Uranus – Aquarius
Astral sight – Banish negative – Kinship – Love- Money – Protection
Clove was considered a highly-prized spice worth more than its weight in gold during earlier spice trading days. Traditionally, clove was used for its immune supporting benefits, and to “cleanse” the atmosphere during seasonal illness. The oil was used in dental procedures and tooth products due to its analgesic properties*. Diffusing the warm, spicy and slightly sweet aromatic of clove offers a comforting and inviting environment.
- Diffuse clove bud essential oil to promote a feeling of comfort.
- Diffuse clove bud when feeling under the weather for emotional support.*
- Add a few drops to freshen the laundry.
- Use heavily diluted clove bud as a temporary oral rinse for tooth pain.*
- Add a few drops to your favorite aroma jewelry or personal care product.
- Dilute clove bud in a carrier oil of .25 – .5% for topical application.
- Clove bud may cause skin irritation.
Blends Well With: Lavender
Dilute essential oils appropriately in a carrier oil before topical application. May cause skin irritation. Patch test a small skin area with diluted oil prior to use. Avoid eye and mucous membrane contact. External use only. Basic Earth Essentials does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless you are working with a qualified health practitioner trained in the use of Clinical Essential Oil Therapy. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 2.2 in|
Basic Earth Essentials