Witches’ Black Salt
Black pepper , Himalayan salt , Hardwood charcoal
Origin: Hand Crafted !!! DO NOT EAT !!!
Size: 28g (1 oz.)
Only 1 left in stock
Black Salt for Witchcraft also called Witches’ Salt. We craft this witch salt with the magickal properties below. We encourage you to empower the salt for your own specific purposes. Add some herbs that connect with your intent. Charge it under the waning Moon to increase its banishing powers.
This is not not NOT culinary black salt, don’t eat it. We’re not saying please don’t, we mean don’t eat or consume it in any way. Ok, the legal people are happy now.
Banishing – Hex Breaking – Protection
Black Salt for Witchcraft or Witches’ Salt magic uses:
- Combine with herbs, oils and crystals that have similar properties to potentially increase magick’s power.
- Powder herbs and resins to create incense or offering. Burn them in a Charcoal Incense Burners. Combine the cremains with your black salt while enchanting it with your intent.
- Sprinkle around sacred space for protection.
- Sprinkle on window sills, and thresholds for protective barriers. Especially after a house cleansing.
- Add with herbs to sachets, or talisman’s.
- When making a spell box include with herbs related to your intent for protection.
- Sprinkle herbs around sacred space that match your magickal intent.
Packaged in our 100% compostable packaging. Read more about our herb packaging.
**Herbs should not be ingested, applied or inhaled by: those who are pregnant or attempting to
become pregnant; individuals who are breast feeding; or those age 17 or younger.
** Use at your own risk.
** Metaphysical properties and/or outcomes are not guaranteed.
|Dimensions||4 × 6 × 1 in|