Clary Sage Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Salvia sclarea
Part Used: Leaves/Flowers
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Note Class: Middle
Size: 05 mL
Only 1 left in stock
The magical and metaphysical properties of Clary Sage Essential Oil:
Masculine – Air – Jupiter
Immorality – Longevity – Wisdom – Protection – Wishes
In alchemy the essential oil is the soul of the plant and represents sulfur. When working with the essential oil you are working with its vital essence. It may help your magick to keep this in mind. Be respectful of the sacrifice the plant person made for you to possess this power.
How to Use Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Use it to anoint candles for spells
- Dilute it in a carrier oil then warm the oil in an Aroma Lamp. This can create a magickal environment without the smoke.
- Combine it with other oils to create your own magical ointment.
- Combine it with herbs, oils and crystals that have similar properties for specific intent.
- Use the mix as a dressing for candles. Rub the oil down for draw in or attract. Rub the oil upward to release or banish. You may also dress other tools like wands, chalices, divination tools, charms, amulets, talisman etc.
- You may use oil to anoint or dress crystals CAUTION- some crystals release toxins or dissolve when wet.
- Add a few drops to bath water for sacred baths.
- Be creative and craft your own use for the oil.
Dilute essential oils appropriately in a carrier oil before topical application. Oils may cause skin irritation. Patch test a small skin area with diluted oil prior to use. Avoid eye and mucous membrane contact. External use only. Basic Earth Essentials does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless you are working with a qualified health practitioner trained in the use of Clinical Essential Oil Therapy. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 2.2 in|
Basic Earth Essentials